- He brings me wine and banana bread in our Love Suite(TM) when I’m feeling all avoid-y and not wanting to go downstairs where the family is.
- He made all the calls about seeing apartments this weekend.
- He cleans the litterboxes and the nasty poop puddles (the little cat has really messy IBD), and lets me have the job of feeding the kitties. So I get kitty affection for doing the easy job, and he gets kitty snubbing for doing the (literally) crappy one.
- He is a Woomaster Extraordinaire. If you’ve never seen him in action, you are seriously missing a beautiful thing.
- He holds my hand while we’re walking, even though public affection makes him all squicky.
- He’s blogging *for reals* now! I love his poems, but it makes me really happy that he’s got content-full bloggage now.
- And while he has his own (really perfect) nickname for Bad Idea,* he calls him Bad Idea on his blog too. Which makes me giggle, because, well, I guess he’s just a Bad Idea all around.
- He has the prettiest blue eyes I have ever seen in my life. After looking at them for 11+ years, sometimes the sight of them still makes me catch my breath.
*”An Inconvenient Jew.” Oh, if only I could make you understand how perfect that really is.