The adorable and brilliant Lina has tagged me with the Rockin’ Girl Blogger award! While I am absolutely positive that I don’t deserve this, I am not exactly about to turn down my First Award EVER, and I am absurdly flattered. While my
low self-esteem modesty is nudging me to leave this part out, I will let my giant ego win out and tell you what Lina said about me:
Luckybuzz – Buzz doesn’t blog enough and barely deserves this. But I totally heart Buzz, and really, truly want to be like her when I grow up! She IS a rock queen, is she not? Absolute rock chick, so open and so damn nice. I totally heart Buzz.
Awwwww. I am blushing madly right now.
So, the best part is that now I get to tag five other bloggers with this award! Seriously, who picked five? That is not nearly enough. Okay, I’ll give it a shot (the order of these in no way indicates my level of love/admiration/crushed-outness) (and I’m assuming that I can’t pick people already on Lina’s list or Lina herself–I’m just sayin’):
- CRSE: Well, of course. CRSE rocks in so many ways that I can’t even begin to list them. She is absolutely brilliant, insightful, empathetic, freaking hilarious, and my role model. And she has amazing hair. Sigh. I love me some CRSE.
- Gretty: Gret is about to become my new BFF, and there’s not a damn thing she can do about it. I get a little giddy whenever she posts to her blog–I totally have a new-friend-crush on her. She is wickedly funny, amazingly compassionate, and I really hope she likes me too. 🙂
- Trixie: Oh, please, like I was going to leave Trix off this list. I mean, just look at her! I am secretly worried that Trix might be too cool to actually be my friend, but so far I think I’m managing to act cool enough to fool her. She’s super-sharp, she makes me laugh out loud, she’s incredibly hot, and I think I might have both a blogcrush and a real-life crush on her. I mean, how could you NOT?
- Margie: I think Margie is the blogger this award was made for. She’s a Guinness-drinking, dart-throwing, Buffy-watching, non-smoking rockstar. She’s GB’s dream woman, and I can really only agree with him on that. I look forward all year to our annual
drinking bingesconference get-togethers, and I hope–often–that we’ll live closer to each other someday.
- Lucy: Lucy is so busy being a rockin’ blogger that she doesn’t even notice what a rockin’ blogger she is. She writes one of the most honest, introspective, and insightful blogs I read. She’s sweet, funny, scary-smart, adorable, and probably wishing right now that I would stop saying these things about her. But I can’t help it! Lucy rocks!
- Weezy: Seriously, who *doesn’t* want to get drunk with Weezy? When she’s not filling water bottles with vodka for a cruise or hopping off to Atlantic City, she’s writing one of the most entertaining blogs I read (though not NEARLY often enough lately. Weezy! Write more blog!).
- Canada: I remain sad that I didn’t get a chance to get drunk with Canada, because I cannot even imagine how much freaking fun that would be. She shares my love of relationship drama (and extra-relationship drama), has adorable children, and has great taste in BPAL.
Yes, that’s 7 people. What can you do…these things are not really under my control. I actually DID exercise self-restraint on this…there are at least four more bloggers I wanted to include, so really, I think I did okay.
ETA: I know, I cheated. I’m a tiny bit remorseful. But really, I *did* leave off people I wanted to pick, and I just could not narrow these 7 down…So yeah, I cheated, but in a good way, right?