Thanks to Canada for checking in to see if I was dead. I’m not, but it’s been a rough couple of days….
- The Celexa has been *rough*. I started it at 10mg (half a “regular” dose), and pretty much felt like I was dying all day Friday. Seriously–that was some uncomfortable shit, and I’m being incredibly understated about it. By Friday night I was freaked out about taking any more, so I went down to 5mg for the weekend, which was better. I’m trying to go back up *gradually* now. I emailed my crazymeds doctor about switching to Lexapro, but haven’t heard back from her…I was going to call her but I got all distracted because:
- The Celexa-induced misery of Thursday and Friday was followed by some generic illness on Saturday and Sunday. Was it related to the Celexa? Maybe. I’ve had a sore throat, a bit of a cough, and a general crappy feeling. Well, of course I do–the new semester starts on Tuesday.
- I spent the last 24 hours re-installing Windows XP. Pain. In. The. Ass. I’ve got it almost all set up now, but–guess what?–this fresh reinstall STILL didn’t fix the CD problem that made me reinstall in the first place. As God is my witness, this is my last PC ever.
- Did I mention that the new semester starts Tuesday, and I haven’t done any work in the past four days or so? I also haven’t been to the gym in…damn. A while. I’m hoping that starting up with this new schedule will help get me back on track.
- Speaking of the new schedule, it’s going to be a serious adjustment. This semester, I was on campus…um, maybe once every two weeks. This semester? I’ll be there at least four days a week. I know, poor me and all, but it’s going to be a shock to my system.
- I have blogs to catch up on. I will, eventually, once my computer is right again…in the meantime, I’m thinking friendly bloggy thoughts in all of your directions.