- At some point in the past week, I completely lost my motivation to work, blog, or speak.
- I feel like I’ve dropped the ball on everything in my life simultaneously.
- We decided not to file bankruptcy after all, for a variety of complicated and annoying reasons. This is fine, except now I’m back exactly where I was before we started considering the option, but with no actual relief in sight.
- The Capital-One-Is-Suing-Me court date will proceed, then, on Thursday as planned.
- I don’t want to work. I don’t want to think about work. I am absolutely refusing to think about or do anything even remotely dissertation related. And you can’t make me.
- Jason’s birthday party last night was more fun than I thought it would be, and I find it disconcerting that I don’t even want to blog about that.
- I feel apathetic. And irritable. And depressed.
- It’s probably not likely that I’ve *actually* fucked up my whole life in the past four days or so, right? Yeah, so it’s probably just a weird funky thing. And yeah, they pass, I know. But ugh.
- Anybody know any good jokes?